Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hagen's Graduation from Preschool

Hagen officially graduated from preschool on Friday. We were so sad to be saying good-bye to his wonderful teachers, Mrs. Moye & Mrs. Derr, which he has had for the past two years. I was looking forward to the day because I was very tired driving three days a week to Scottsdale. Hopefully Hagen will be able to keep in touch with is two best buddies, Brandon and Jackson. I can't believe how much Hagen has grown both physically and mentally in the past two years. I'm sure in a few years he will still remember the famous phases often said by his teachers - "You get what you get and you don't get upset" and "You need to try your snack before you can decide that you don't like it". Hagen has learned a lot and we are so thankful for the great teachers and friendships. Hagen is so excited to be starting Kindergarten in the fall.

Hagen sitting next to his best buddy - Brandon

Hagen was so happy receiving his diploma 

Waving at mom 

His two favorite teachers - Mrs. Derr & Mrs. Moye

Hagen with a few of his favorite girls

A forced smile while eating ice cream

The girls loving their ice cream

Boys love pulling faces for the camera

Kinley loves eating watermelon


Jackson & Hagen working together