![]() |
| Mother's Day Tea invitation |
![]() |
| Mom & Hagen |
![]() |
| Hagen half smiling |
![]() |
| So proud of his bird's nest |
![]() |
| Mom & Hagen in front of his artwork |
A girlfriend of mine babysat the girls while I volunteered at Hagen's school. He has been asking when I could come into his classroom and I haven't been able to since before Kinley. Lucky for me the day I volunteered was the Olympics. The school set up a bunch of different stations for the kids to rotate through. Hagen's group included all of his soccer buddies, so he was excited. The kids all received blue ribbons and Hagen seemed to enjoy his day.
![]() |
| Hagen with his classmates |
![]() |
| Hagen was a pro jumping over the hurdles |
![]() |
| Trying to balance |
![]() |
| Having a great time |
![]() |
| Hagen in his classroom |









