Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a busy time

We have been so busy lately with the regular routine but then you add in that we just purchased a foreclosure home that needs a lot of work, Jason leaving the country for two weeks, moving, Halloween, Ainsley's & Kinley's birthday, and the holidays. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but super excited about FINALLY getting into a house of our own. Here is a pictures of the outside with the big ugly tree removed. It will look a lot better once we get the bushes grown in and the grass green again.
Outside of our house
Hagen just started playing basketball with a few of his buddies and Jason volunteered to be the assistant coach, but the head coach backed out so now it is up to him to coach four little four year olds. He did great at the first practice and the kids were having a great time.
Hagen excited to have his dad as the coach

The players doing some drills
Kinley is getting too big too fast. She is getting into everything, puts everything into her mouth and tries to keep up with the other two kiddos. Lately she has been pulling up to the furniture and holding on with one hand. I really would like it if she would walk soon. She has been a little grumpy lately because of new teeth coming in. Kinley has four teeth on the top and three very crooked teeth on the bottom.

Kinley playing with Azure
Ainsley is such a little princess or so she says. She loves to wear her pretty clothes to school which consist of dresses and tutu's. I can't believe that she is going to be three, where did the time go. Ainsley has made a few friends at school and loves going. Whenever you ask what she did, she always says that she played with the babies. That is what she has been doing at home for the past few weeks as well. All of her babies are put into the swing, pack n play, stroller, crib, and bouncy seat. She always asks me or Hagen to "Watch my kids" when she goes into the other room to get something. When you ask her what she wants for her birthday she says a doggy with a leash. She is referring to the for real toy dog. I'm excited to plan and have a big birthday party for her and Kinley.


I was fortunate to have my girlfriend watch both of the girls so that I could volunteer at Hagen's school for the day. He is always asking when I can come into his class and help. We had a great time when I was there. Hagen was the calendar helper, we planted bean and sunflowers, and p.e. was really fun to watch. He is getting so big and listens so well (to his teachers, not to his mom). Hagen can write his name and is learning how to identify certain sounds withe certain letters. His two best friends are in his class right now and I'm going to be sad for him when we move and start a different preschool.
Hagen as the calendar helper

Planting sunflowers

Hagen with one of his best buddies - Brandon

In P.E. 

Playing at the playground at school