Friday, March 29, 2013

The twins are finally here!

We were originally scheduled for my c-section on February 27th and then my Dr  was out of town, so I wanted to wait until March 4th. I was being monitored closley with my weekly visits to the OB and twice a week to the hospital. On the 25th at the hospital they were concerned that I was 38 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins and didn't want me to leave. They told me they would let me go but I had to go see my Dr the next day. When I went in to the Dr the next day my blood pressure was up and was told to go directly to the hospital and the day had arrived. Luckily I had time to go home and say good bye to the kids and get my bag. My csection was pushed a few times so we were waiting at the hospital forever. It was torture with no food or water. Before we went into the operating room, Jason's parents arrived. At 7:40 and 7:41 pm the twins were delivered. Hudson weighed 6 lbs. 14oz and Hadley was 6 lbs. 5oz. They were both healthy and big. I can't believe that both babies were in my stomach. We are so blessed to have these two amazing babies in our family.

So huge and miserable 

Babies are here

Baby A is Hudson and Baby B is Hadley

Cuddling with each other

Screaming at the same time


Kids holding the babies

Hudson 

Hadley

Hudson cuddling with Hadley