Where did the time go? Our little baby boy turned 6 years old. He loves school, playing with his friends, playing tennis, golfing, swimming, and teasing his little sisters. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said that he wanted a big birthday party instead of a lot of presents. So being eight months pregnant (with twins) I had to look for somewhere to have a birthday party instead of at our house. He said he wanted to go to Jumpstreet. It was a little bit of a drive, but worth it. Hagen's oldest and best friends, Jackson and Olivia, even made it from the other end of the valley. It was a lot of fun and I think that the boys and one girl had a blast.
On his actual birthday I took in some cupcakes to his class and they sang Happy Birthday to him. I asked him what else he wanted to do and said go out to eat at my favorite place -Cafe Rio. We let him get his own salad and a cheese crisp. I think that he had a very good time and loved celebrating with family and friends.
 |
| He wanted an Angry Bird cake |
 |
| Enjoying pizza at his party |
 |
| The crew of lots of crazy boys and poor Olivia |
 |
| Jackson, Hagen, and Olivia |
 |
| Having a good time |
 |
| Hagen's class singing Happy Birthday to him |
 |
| Such a handsome kid |
 |
| Turning Six |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| So cute |
 |
| Ainsley wanted to help open presents and Hagen let her, such a kind boy |
 |
| Cheese |
 |
| We love you so much!! |