Our 1st day back started out with eating a quick breakfast and then I pulled out presents for both Hagen and Ainsley. I bought them each a backpack that had their names on.They were both so excited. Jason met us at the school and we got a few pictures before the door opened to his classroom. Since Hagen had the same teachers, all of his friends, and the same classroom, he walked in without even looking back. I was a little emotional, but not as much as last year.
| Ainsley's funny face |
| Opening presents wrapped in Christmas paper |
| Hagen loved his new shark backpack |
| Ainsley loved her pink backpack (she is such a girl) |
| They are sick of pictures |
| Posing before school |
| The kiddos |
| Dad with the kiddos |
| Mom with the kiddos |
| Family photo |
On Tuesday I wasn't sure if Ainsley was going to be able to go to school because she got pink eye over the weekend. We took her to a clinic and got eye drops so that she wouldn't be contagious and it would hopefully be gone before school started. Luckily it cleared up and she was able to attend. She was so excited. That morning she told me what she wanted to wear and how to do her hair. When we got to school we were able to take a few photos and off she ran into the classroom. I started crying and was a lot more emotional with her going to school. I think that it was because Hagen was a little apprehensive about going his first year, but she just went right in and didn't even look back. She had a great time!
| She looks like such a big girl |
| Loves the camera |
![]() |
| At school waiting for the door to open |
![]() |
| Quick photo with mom |

